Dylanender's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 19th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Recordings Not Showing on Xfinity Stream App

For some reason my recordings aren’t showing up on the Xfinity Stream app. I believe from reading other threads that it should be under the “Saved” header but all I have listed there are “For You”, “Favorites”, “Purchases”, and “Downloads”.

I do have plenty of shows recording on my tv at the actual cable box but nothing shows on the Stream app. I’ve tried from both my iPhone and Roku device.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Dylanender wrote:
For some reason my recordings aren’t showing up on the Xfinity Stream app. I believe from reading other threads that it should be under the “Saved” header but all I have listed there are “For You”, “Favorites”, “Purchases”, and “Downloads”.

I do have plenty of shows recording on my tv at the actual cable box but nothing shows on the Stream app. I’ve tried from both my iPhone and Roku device.

There is an issue in a database. call 800-Comcast, select tech support for cable TV. ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the team member to reprovision your streaming device entitlements. if someone talks about sending a hit to your home equipment they do not understand. this is for app/streaming website. if the team member seems confused ask for a supervisor.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Log on to your app click the 3 lines in the top left corner, scroll to the bottom select xfinity stream, scroll to the bottom, double tap the version, click clear device - specific settings. This will log you out and clear everything. When you go to login, if you phone / tablet saves your info like it does mine select sign in as someone else and manualy enter your information.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@thehintons29 This is the answer... Takes less than a minute to clears settings, log back in. Now there's a "Recordings" button. Thanks!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I had to log out and back in.  The recordings are now showing on the app.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This worked for me!  I would clarify that you click on the three lines, scroll to the bottom of that menu and then click on the gear icon for setting, then you scroll to the bottom again and double click on the Version to get to the Clear Device option

-----

New Poster
‎04-02-2020 08:16 PM
Re: Recordings Not Showing on Xfinity Stream App

Log on to your app click the 3 lines in the top left corner, scroll to the bottom select xfinity stream, scroll to the bottom, double tap the version, click clear device - specific settings. This will log you out and clear everything. When you go to login, if you phone / tablet saves your info like it does mine select sign in as someone else and manualy enter your information.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you! It took me quite a few days of frustration to get this solved when I was having the issue. Glad it worked for you!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm so annoyed by this.  Going to try it now. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Can’t see saved recordings, record or show scheduled recordings on roku streaming app. Spent hours with chat on comfort and haven’t been able to resolve 

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hello, @user_ff505a, thank you for reaching out and utilizing our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Xfinity app on your Roku device. Please rest assured, you have reached the right place and we can definitely assist you with this issue. I would like to ask if you can create a new post due to this being an older post. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi, I’m having trouble retrieving my recordings on the 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue and nothing is resolving it! I am paying for Xfinity with a DVR but the “recordings” section is not showing up on the mobile app or on the beta stream app! Terrible!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have logged out of the app and logged back in, Ive called technical support and nothing works I am so fed up with this app I pay so much money a month for this [Edited- profanity] to not work 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good morning @user_1af7f9 and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Stream app, that is one of my favorite apps and I would be frustrated as well if I were in your shoes. We'd be happy to help troubleshoot your concerns further. To better assist, can you please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 years ago

Year old dead thread now being closed.......

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here