Lala8's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Sep 21, 2022 3:54 AM

Recordings freeze on Xfinity App

This has been an ongoing issue for me and I can see that many other ppl have experienced the same thing. It won’t be every recording but one here and there and the audio will continue while the picture freezes. This is a problem with the Xfinity App because the very same recordings will be fine if I try to watch them on any of the TVs. I’ve been dealing with this for well over a year and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, closing it and reopening it, etc but those things do not work. Would really like for Xfinity to fix this glitch already!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

Same issue for me. It’s maddening.    Can’t watch on demand either because the show is recorded on DVR.

Official Employee

• 

643 Messages

2 d ago

Greetings, @Lala8! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the streaming app, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

I can definitely see how having the same issue for over a year would be frustrating. I know that my own app will freeze and glitch from time to time, but it usually only happens when I am on mobile data, and on the move. Does this happen for you on a specific device, or is it present on every streaming device you've used?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here