U

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 3:47 AM

Closed

Recorded shows not appearing

I have all of my shows recorded through the cable box. However when I go to watch them on the Xfinity stream app on my phone or iPad, they do not all appear. How can I make all of my recordings show up on the app?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @user_ds0gf4! I love taking my recordings on the go with the Xfinity Stream app! We are glad to help with this so you can watch them where you are. I have a couple of things to check.

Have you synced the DVR from the cable box? 

Using the Xfinity remote:
1. Click the Xfinity button.
2. Select Settings (the gear icon).
3. Select Device Settings.
4. Select Sync DVR.

5. Then check the Xfinity Stream app to see if the recordings are there.

The second thing is in the DVR section of the Stream app (it also shows on the X1 box but we will use the app for this). Toward the very top of the page where you view all recordings, there should be a filter drop down showing recorded on. There are options for a specific cable box or recorded on all cable boxes. Does that show recorded on all cable boxes?

Please let me know if these steps help. We will not stop until we have that working! 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Didn't help me and same issue

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

@Rodgersmeredit​ Please create your own thread for this issue.

Closing old thread.

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

9 months ago

I am having the same issue.   Different shows appear in rooms and then after time the show comes up.  Very frustrating if you stop watching a show and come back 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_dq1ni0, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. Were you able to try the steps mentioned above? Let us know if you are still having issues. We want to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here