U

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 10:46 PM

Closed

Record favorite teams - games only

I am using the Xfinity Stream app on my smart tv. I want to record my teams’ favorite games, but it doesn’t seem to be possible. When I set a team recording, it records the pregame, game, postgame, replay of the game, special retrospective programming, etc., etc. 

I want it to just record the games and nothing else. Is that possible?

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon, and thanks for reaching out to us today. I was unable to find any options to just record the game unless you manually set up the recording. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

This is clearly something Comcast needs to address. Can you create a work ticket to resolve this obvious flaw?  Almost everyone recording a team’s broadcast only wants the games recorded.  I’ve seen this exact issue raised dozens of times on Xfinity forums from users.  Please resolve it.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @Cobalt276. Thanks for reaching our team on our Forums page. We appreciate your feedback, although you can record a series and choose recording options it doesn't narrow down to just record the game. That would be an amazing feature to have, you can always send your feedback HERE

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here