Purchased Channel Lineup not showing in Stream App
Within the Stream app (iOS), I do not see the channel lineup I have recently paid for.
1. To reproduce the issue, I sign in, tap on the 3 line hamburger menu in the top left, tap on 'All channels' under 'Live TV', and I only see free channels like Sky News and Stingray music.
2. I can sign in to my.xfinity.com. But the My Account, Account Settings, and Billing tabs do not work. They all throw an error message that say "Sorry, this isn't working right now. Please reload the page and try again." This error has existed since long before I bought cable TV. Representatives suspect this has something to do with the fact that I have a few old/closed accounts associated with old addresses that may need to be linked or unlinked from the current account.
3. On xfinity.com/stream, I receive TVAPP-00114
4. The xfinity My Account app works just fine in terms of pages and info loading, and the Stream App works other then the lack of channels.
Troubleshooting steps taken:
1. Multiple hours on the phone with multiple representatives, escalating multiple tickets.
2. Uninstall/reinstall of apps and multiple browsers.
3. Clearing of cache, history, etc and use of incognito mode.
4. Scouring the internet for answers and tweeting customer service.