U

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, November 20th, 2022 8:16 PM

Closed

Poor quality app

Xfinity app has very poor quality while watching sports. I can watch sports on other apps and other platforms and it's crystal clear with no problems why is the xfinity app so glitchy?

Internet 800 speed. So it's not that. Updated app  Multiple times with no change  So it's not that I've called many of The Times refresh my router and Internet multiple times. So when or if will this be fixed.  I don't want to rent your box again. So do I have to go do direct TV 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello user_e54bbe, thanks for taking the time out of your day to post here. We can certainly help you with getting your app to work properly, can you tell me if you only have issues when watching sports? Are you watching live events or recorded content? 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ watching live,, on the hd channels cbs, nbc , fox channels 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, I like watching live sports on my app as well, especially when it comes to NFL Redzone! I am sure we can get this issue resolved, to better understand your issue can you tell me if you have problems with any other channels? Do you have the same problem on other devices as well? 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ it happens on both samsung tvs both software's are updated,  and on laptop also, but on other platforms like prime, hulu , sling .. clear picture not blurry

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @user_e54bbe Thank you so much for your time today. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing watching the Xfinity Stream App. I understand you are using your Samsung televisions. What year are your Samsung TVs?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

they are 2021 & 2022 models. its not the tvs its your app, same thing happens on laptop and phone, so i have updated xfinity app many times. with no help i have 800 mp internet speed so its not that. its your app. its clear watching on prime & fubo tv, so is there a fix coming or not, i dont want to rent your box again. so whats is xfinity going to do?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_e54bbe - Thank you for getting back to us with those details! Did you recently notice more issues with our Xfinity Stream app? I want to ask because we've become aware of a known issue some of our other customers are having today, and our Fix Teams are working on a resolution as we speak. I'd also like to direct you to the Xfinity Stream App and Portal Troubleshooting that we offer, which can help in the meantime. Please let me know if it does! If not, may I have you provide any steps you've taken so far beside updating the app (such as logging out, force-closing the application, or uninstalling and reinstalling it on your various devices)? Thank you for your time, and I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

i tried reloading your app many times, uninstall it many times updated with your tech support still very poor when watching sports on HD FOX, CBS, NBC, but on peacock NBC its better than on your xfinity app.  I am 2 ft. from my modem router using wireless 5g to 4k tv. your troubleshooting doesn't help at all. the problem its sharp for 3 mins or so than blurry when any fast action. it comes an go's, so its not watchable at times. I just would like to enjoy what iam paying for if it doesn't get better i will be dropping you app. i have been with comcast xfinity for over 35 years. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity stream app is very poor quality, I have the same issue. All other streaming services are perfect xfinity, terrible.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

As I understand it this has been going on for over a year now and they can't fix it. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

How do I start a ticket on this xfinity?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here