Closed

Peacock

How do I find where to sign into Peacock 

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

281 Messages

10 months ago

That's a great question, good thing you came to the right place to find all of your Xfinity answers! 

If you have one of our award-winning voice remotes, just say "Launch Peacock" right into the remote after pressing the microphone button! 😀 That will start up the app and if you're not already logged in, you will have the option to log in on the main page.

Any time you are at an Xfinity home screen (usually after pressing the Xfinity button or home button) all of the apps can be found under the "Apps" section. Peacock should be one of the first listed in the options of apps.

Have a great day!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

10 months ago

How do I find where to sign into Peacock 

https://www.peacocktv.com/ ?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

2 Messages

10 months ago

Can you watch Peacock from a smart TV, not on your home internet 

2 Messages

Are you a computer or an actual person

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Great question @user_ifofpj, rest assured you are working with all real people on this platform. We have a mix of Comcast Verified employees and our amazing Community Experts that take time out of their day to assist our valuable customers. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here