F

Saturday, June 15th, 2024 12:59 PM

Paramount Plus buffering

I have done every.single thing that has been suggested regarding the app. WHY does it only buffer with this app?!?!?!? It is very frustrating

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

15 days ago

I am having the same problem with Paramount Plus

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I can hardly ever watch anything on Paramount Plus because of the buffering 24/7

Official Employee

• 

983 Messages

Hi there, @lfergu1939 Thank you for taking the time to reach out regarding the service issues you are having with the Paramount Plus APP. Have you tried the following? Please update the Paramount Plus app to the latest version. – Clear your browser cache and cookies.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

5 days ago

I have the same issue.  Don't know why Xfinity can't get the resolved.  Temp solution that works for me is to:  Attach my laptop to the TV using HDMI cable. From TV control, select HDMI connection that is attached laptop,  Open Paramount Plus App on laptop, Watched Star Trek Discovery for 3 hours without any buffering.  Also watched Mayor of Kingtown for 3 hours....NO buffering.

I don't thing Xfinity wants you to use Paramount Plus so they have not desire to resolve the issue.   

Don't tell me to clear my brower and cachs.   The person who normally replys to these post is reading from a script and knows NOTHING about the internet connection or how it works. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here