andyj682's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 5:12 AM

Closed

NBA League Pass recordings rarely work on Stream app

I'm an NBA League Pass subscriber. This season I've noticed that recordings of the NBA League Pass channels almost never work correctly when I try to play them on the Stream app on my iPhone or iPad — after a few minutes it's a situation where the video freezes and the audio continues playing, which never fixes itself. The recordings work fine when I watch on my X1 DVR, and recordings from other channels work fine on the Stream app; this seems to be specific to the NBA League Pass channels. Anyone else having this issue? Anything that can be done about it?

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @andyj682. We appreciate you coming here to our forums for support with your NBA League Pass and the issues you're experiencing. I'd like to look into this further with you. Please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name. The message icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the message icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I had the same issue early in the season; the video from the Flexbox frequently froze or was so slow as to be unwatchable; I canceled my League Pass subscription, after about 10 days of email conversations with NBA Technical Support. I just checked again today and the video issues seem to have been worked out. There are still problems, however: 1) The fast forward feature on full game replays does not work; 2) As a result, I had to rewatch about 15 minutes of basketball, instead of being able to resume where I left off in the live feed. About halfway trough the 3rd Quarter of the full game replay (Lakers/Spurs), the video shut down, and I was transferred to the 10 minute condensed replay--hardly a substitute. I tried to restart the game to no avail. It resorted to the condensed game replay even when "Watch full game" was selected. FYI--I paid for subscription via League Pass; the live game video was working fine. I am glad to see some progress has been made, but I won't continue to pay for premium services with these kinds of glitches in the system. I hope the NBA and Xfinity can get together on this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @LDR3787.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here