U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 1st, 2022 1:51 AM

Closed

My saved free movies

I recently had to get a new Xfinity box and now the list that has all my favorite movies that are free to me has disappeared. 
Click: Xfinity on remote 

Select: Saved 

Under: For You 

* should be a section that says Free Favorites or something similar. 
it had disappeared please fix!!!!

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

2 years ago

@user_f7d20b I'm sorry that you are not seeing your movies that you were seeing previously. Are thesse the movies that you purchased previously? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

These are movies that I saved as favorites that are free on my services. My “my list” section shows all of the movies I’ve favorited, free and not free. My “free to me” list does not have any of those favorited movies that are free. I recently saved two additional movies and they are showing up, but none of the ones I saved previously before changing the box. If I can’t get this fixed there is no point to having Xfinity anymore because there is no way for me to know what I can watch of the catalog I built. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for clarifying. I would like to check a couple things with you, so we can rule them out as part of the issue.

First and foremost, even though your previous list is not coming up right now, are you able to go in and "save" new favorites to your list, or is that part of the feature missing as well?

Secondly, are you able to recall any titles from memory, so you could confirm they were still available for free?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

New movies that I save all go into “my list”.  They will also go into my “your favorite movies for free” if they are free to me. 
All of my previous saved movies 500 + are still showing in “My list”, combination of free and not free. 
However under “your favorite movies for free” none of my previously saved movies are showing up even though they are still free, only ones that I’m saving now since the new box. 

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

I appreciate those details. Please send me a Direct Message with your first/last name and the full service address in question. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the “chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_f7d20b​ I've searched everywhere and can't find how to put all the 140+ movies I "saved" to view later in any kind of order, alphabetically or by network. When I select a movie that I won't be watching again, I uncheck the checkmark so it won't stay on "My List". I keep a paper list by network of the movies on each of my 4premium channels. Old legacy box had end dates so I'd know which "expire" 5/31, for example so watch those first. Took hours to go through " free to me", and they're not all free cause I have just cable so no peacock for series, and Tubi or whatever. Good luck finding help. Neither Xfinity nor Google is helpful. Assistant keeps asking about billing, so another waste of time....

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here