U

Monday, April 1st, 2024 1:55 PM

MSNBC no sound continues / MSNBC sound does not work

MSNBC Sound does not work on android phone app ( up to date) or firestick tv. Customer support / tech just replicate issue by doing same and reconfirm and then troubleshoot please. When it doesn't work on multiple devices it's not a wifi or a reboot issue. 

1 Message

6 months ago

Having the same problem from my office computer and phone.

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

Hello user_nuviym Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it? This sometimes gets the glitches out.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 months ago

Same issue here. On Ipad. All other apps working fine. No response from Xfinity?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_w1kv9m if you're still experiencing the issue please send us a Direct message. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

5 months ago

Hello, @user_izau32 thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out over Xfinity Forums. I appreciate the detailed information of the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted. 

- When you were working with technical support, did a ticket get opened (from experience I see these tickets start with CR)?

- Have you attempted to log in online https://www.xfinity.com/stream/, and see if you get the same issue? 

(this can help determine if it is App functionality, or programming playback/audio issue)

3 Messages

Issue resolved yesterday afternoon EST. This was and remains an xfinity issue. Not a user issue. I did not open a ticket but maybe you can let us know why this continues to happen. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

As usual, xfinity does not take ownership of the issue.  It is now resolved.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

5 months ago

@user_izau32 thank you for the follow-up that it was resolved. Checking our engineer ticket board I'm not seeing anything reported there, so I'm not sure what the issue was. That is why I was trying to determine if the issue was happening just specifically on the Xfinity Stream App, or having the same issue of the stream website. 

If the issue was just regulated to the App, our engineer/dev team works to clear errors that happen there. If the issue is happening on the stream website that would mean the issue was related to the program/content as we would need a different team to help resolve that. 

I would recommend if you experience the issue again, to test on both the App and stream website, then if reaching out we can ensure we are getting this to correct group to resolve. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here