U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 10th, 2023 8:19 PM

Closed

Motion Blur while using Xfinity Stream App on Samsung TV

Experiencing an awful Motion Blur while using Xfinity Stream App on Samsung TV, even when the motion settings are turned off. Havent experienced it on any other streaming service.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_683739, thank you for reaching out to us over our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Xfinity Stream app on your Samsung TV. One thing you might try is removing the Xfinity Stream app from your TV, and reinstall it. That way you will be sure to have the latest, and greatest version of the app. Also, you may want to check your internet connection to the TV, and ensure you are getting a strong signal without any interference.  

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I have tried everything from reinstalling the app, to adjusting motion blur , to restarting the tv, and nothing seems to fix it. It is only when the full resolution stream becomes available. The other lower resolution streams before caching the feed don't do it. It makes my family nauseous when watching anything with action movement in it, and with as big as Xfinity is, I would expect this to be addressed quicker then a year ago from what other forums have been posting.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_683739 Is your Samsung TV hardwired or using Wi-Fi? Have you attempted to run a speed test https://speedtest.xfinity.com/ to check your connection? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here