U

Tuesday, October 17th, 2023 2:20 PM

Closed

Mobile app not working

I am unable to view any of my recordings. I receive the go back to recordings or delete as if I finished watching the recording. 

I have restarted my phone, deleted the App and re-installed. Same thing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

@user_cp5d2d, Thanks so much for reaching out to Xfinity Support. We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the Mobile Stream app. Have you tried it on other devices to see if it is happening everywhere or just on your mobile phone? We would be happy to run through some troubleshooting steps with you.

2 Messages

No I only use it on this device. I can only view live channels/viewing. I have uninstalled the App twice without any luck. I would appreciate some troubleshooting help.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_cp5d2d, Normally, we like to keep as much of this in public, to benefit everyone, but I will need to get your account information. Let's take this to a DM for now, and we can update everyone later on. Please send me a DM with your name and full address by doing the following: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here