Jay61's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Mon, Aug 3, 2020 4:00 PM

Marquee Channel app for Android

I installed the app on my Android but when it shows the list of providers in order to logon Xfinity isn't listed. I can get the channel on my cable subscription why not on mobile?

Responses

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

10 m ago

They don’t have a mobile deal with Marquee. There’s lots of networks that aren’t available via mobile service. Did you check if the channel is available via the Xfinity Stream app

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

Ridiculous. Cedar Falls Utlities (whatever that is) customers have the ability to sign in with the mobile app but XFinity customers cannot. Get a deal done.

Put aside your greed and serve your customers.

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 m ago

There are at least 50 providers that carry the channel on their mobile connections. And I'm talking providers like T-Mobile, AT&T, WOW, Hulu, DirectTV.... It's silly to be able to have the app work on highlights, etc but not the games themselves. I'm paying for XFinity, I should be able to use the mobile app as well. 

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 m ago

And to add to the fun, the XFinity Stream app you suggested doesn't even download.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 m ago

Time to ditch Xfinity ....get the app working the Cubs season is almost over! You guys are really are driving me nuts!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

It is the same on Ios

New to the Community?

Start Here