U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 12:08 PM

Closed

Login issue on new iPad with iOS 16.3.1

I am not able to get pass the login screen after repeated attempts.  The request for password comes up after entering the 2step code.  The username and password are correct and I have reinstalled the app and restarted the iPad.

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

1 year ago

@user_ed93e4 Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity Forum team. I understand that you are having issues with signing in to the Xfinity Stream app. Did you recently update your iPad? When was the last time that you signed in?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityZacharyA​ 

any update on how to fix this issue.  I am not able to login into any Xfinity sites on the new iPad. I can’t even respond to your messages without using another device since I can’t login.

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@user_ed93e4 We are still investigating this issue case by case. Did you update your iPad recently? When was the last time you were able to sign in on the iPad?

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I had the same issue for MONTHS and wasted hours on the phone with Xfinity. 😡 They were worthless as far as troubleshooting.  I finally googled and found a solution in minutes.  

Unblock cookies & pop-ups under Settings for Safari on iPad.  It worked for me after that.

Good luck!  I hope it works for you, too!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here