U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 5th, 2022 4:19 AM

Closed

Live tv not working

Why will live tv not work on my iPad or roku thru the app after a service upgrade? 

I’m on my home network 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

2 years ago

I can only imagine how frustrating it has been for you now that you are having an issue with watching live TV trough the Xfinty Beta app after a recent upgrade. This is not the experience we want for you. It would be my pleasure to assist you with taking a look at what is going on. 

I do want to be sure that we're not repeating any step that you have already taken. Is their any trouble shooting that you already tried? Are you experiencing the issues on any comcast provided TV equipment? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Live tv not working

Why will local, live tv not work on my Laptop, Android Pixel 4 and 6 Pro, iphone 11 or roku through the app after a service upgrade on April 28th. I have spoken with several technicians, customer service reps, managers, and level two techs at Xfinity. I have several open tickets over many, many hours on the phone.

I’m on my home network and subscribe to TV service. Everything worked great before upgrading my service to a faster speed, closing my account and opening a new account in my wife's name. I have tried to get it to work on over wifi and ethernet. I receive error codes: TVAPP-00500, TVAPP-00203, TVAPP-00116 and 12012. An example of a channel that does not work is NBC Sports Bay Area (720). TVGo works fine.

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

Good evening @user_18fa82! I am very sad to read you are having issues viewing live TV from those devices. I know how important services are in my household. You are in good hands with our team. If I may ask what other channels are you not able to view? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here