U

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 1:34 AM

Closed

Issues with watching DVR shows

I keep having issues with shows that I have DVR'd when on my iphone and/or Ipad.   I don't think I have made it through any of my DVR shows without having an issue.  It's mostly "Playback errors".  A 30 min show can take almost 1 hour to watch because it keeps starting back over or exiting out of the show.  On a rare occasion, it might go back (Resume) to the point of the show where the error happened.  When it starts over, I try to drag the time bar to where the show was at.  Sometime it takes me 3 times before it works.  In a 30 minute show, I usually have this happen 3 or 4 times.

It is not my hardware or software (I have updated the app several times) that is the issue because none of my other streaming services or even the 'Live TV" of Xfinity does NOT have an issue.  It is only my shows that I have DVRd.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_ysw1pf. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about the DVR issues you have been experiencing. Is this happening when using the Stream App? Or do you experience the same issue if you use the Stream website? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here