U

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 6:53 PM

Closed

Issues with app and DVR

When watching recordings on the app, I often lose video (it freezes) but audio works or video works but sound quits. I’ve tried everything including restarting the app but nothing changes and I end up having to delete the show and watch it on demand (then can’t skip commercials which is annoying). Also have recordings that won’t show on the app but do on the TV. 
Seems to happen a lot with Bravo shows

Official Employee

• 

865 Messages

11 months ago

@user_zuyg85 Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble and would be happy to help. Have you noticed if the audio/video sync only happens on certain channels or programs? Have you tested any other devices to see if the same issue is present on the app there?

2 Messages

Definitely certain channels. Bravo, MTV and  NBC. I haven’t tried other devices but it happened on my old iPhone and now my new one

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_zuyg85, I use the Stream app all the time for one of my TV's, so I can understand how annoying something like this could be. Let's work on this together, and find a resolution. Have you gone through any troubleshooting steps on your end? Also, are you experiencing these issues only with DVR content? If you can provide any more context to paint the full picture, that would be much appreciated to help get us going in the right direction. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here