_

Thursday, June 6th, 2024 12:40 PM

Have to log in EVERY TIME

After getting the new Xfinity infamous three dots on the screen (which I truly believe is Xfinity wanting television watchers to spend more money on a tv box), I deleted the app, reloaded, signed in and now... I have to sign in EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Why? How can I fix this? I have a compatible tv (LG) have been using it all along, everything was fine until Sunday.  

I asked in Reddit and was told to mirror my phone to my tv to watch it that way.  No, I don't want to watch it that way. I pay for a service and want to be able to use it just like any normal app. I don't have to do this with all the other ones, why this? Why now? 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 months ago

Hello _RunsWithScissors_, Please try changing your Xfinity password for security reasons. Then, sign back into the app and try again.

1 Message

[Edited]This has been happening for a couple of years on platforms like Apple and Roku. How about you guys just fix your [Edited]applications. This does not happen with Netflix. It does not happen with Hulu. It happens like at least every other time you use the streaming app. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here