U

Friday, September 6th, 2024 11:20 PM

Free Peacock Premium doesn’t work

According to my bill, I have free Peacock Premium. When I try and use it, it wants me to subscribe.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_n5tz13, about your Peacock Premium. You have the right team for assistance. Have you attempted to log into your Peacock app by way of your cable box at home? If so, please log in using the Primary Xfinity ID.

2 Messages

I was told via Xfinity chat that Peacock Premium will only work on my phone, and not my tv. This seems ridiculous to me! I only have Xfinity tv and internet, but not the mobile service. My billing statement clearly says I have Peacock Premium at no cost. It does in fact work on my phone, and I have to cast it to my tv to be able to watch the sporting events that are exclusive to Peacock.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @user_n5tz13, and happy Sunday, we appreciate you responding back to us and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful weekend. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding as your Peacock Premium subscription should work on your TV as well. We are happy to run through some troubleshooting steps and assure you that our team is here to help get this resolved. When you try to access the Peacock app on your TV, is this when you receive the subscription error? To confirm are you trying to log in with your XFINITY ID? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 days ago

i dont know what is going on either, ive had peacock premium for awhile now through my xfinity plan, and its always worked fine up until now.  It hasnt been working for the past few days.  whenever i open up peacock on my tv, phone or from the peacock website it is asking me to subscribe.... i called customer service the other day and they said it was issue on xfinitys end and should be fixed by the next day, and it still hasnt... 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here