Louk5's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, November 12th, 2020 8:00 PM

Closed

Error TVAPP-00207

Receiving this subject error message when trying to stream on my Roku other apps on same Roku like you tube And prime are working fine and the Xfinity stream app on my iPhone is working fine but for some reason the stream app on the Roku is not working any help would be appreciated

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Mysteriously when I woke up this AM it was working fine.

Hopefully it continues to work OK since I have like a year and a half left on my Xfinity contract and really don't have a lot of alternatives other then DSL.  LOL

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Morning, I was getting this error message on both of my roku TVs and my xfinity app on my phone. Here are the steps to follow, well at least it worked for me.
1- remove the xfinity app from your devices.
2- download “xfinity account” on apple and resend a refresh signal, if you don’t want to do this, the other option is to call xfinity and ask a rep to send a refresh signal to your modem.
3- once the modem comes back on. Reinstall the xfinity apps on your devices.

Note: make sure your speed is good, if you talk tot he xfinity rep you can also ask them this. This error message is just a lag on your speed, is nothing major. For some strange reason only unplugging your modem didn’t do it for me, but the remote refresh signal did. If that doesn’t work, replace your modem.

I hope this helps everyone.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here