U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, September 17th, 2022 5:50 PM

Closed

Error tvapp-00100

I keep getting this message for days now and have tried many ways to correct and still keep getting this message how can I fix this problem?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here, are you streaming through a Roku?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_d27c07 

yes I’m streaming through Roku. I have reset my modem Updated Roku, nothing works and I keep getting the same message. 

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

I am sorry about this @user_d49816! I see that many Roku users trying to access the Xfinity Stream app are having the same issue. Have you attempted to log in today? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

Thanks for letting us know, @user_d27c07! We're aware there is an issue customers are experiencing with the stream app and Roku. Are you still getting this error now?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I just tried both of my Roku devices and I’m able to stream using the Xfinity app.

Thanks for the follow up.

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

Hooray! I am so glad to hear that it's all working now :) 

Thank you for contributing to our forums, @user_d49816! We really appreciate you letting us know that this was resolved! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I just got the error: TVAPP-00100 and API timeout error occurred while using the Xfinity streaming app using Roku I had this happen before and it was resolved after me leaving a message on this forum. So I’m returning again hoping that this can be resolved using this forum again.   Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@CRAIGD14​ . . . I have the same issue. After many fruitless discussions with Xfinity "support" someone finally said I needed a new modem. Got one and still the connection problem persists, which so far is remedied (temporarily) only by restarting the system every time we want to use it. We're about ready to cancel Comcast and try something else. Is anyone at Comcast able to help, if they care?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @blever. I'm sorry to see you're still experiencing issues with the Stream app even after getting a new modem. I appreciate you making us aware that the only temporary solution is to restart your device.

Have you by any chance attempted to restart your streaming device? How about logging out of the app and then logging back in, have you tried that?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes, of course. The only way we can use the TV is to restart after turning it on, every time. Also tried signing out of Xfinity app, then signing in with a new code. That worked for one day only.

Official Employee

• 

192 Messages

@blever How about clear your cache and cookies or deleting and redownloading the app? Have you tried either of these methods already as well? 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Cache and cookies? On the TV set?   . . . I will try deleting the app and re-installing it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here