U

Tuesday, August 15th, 2023 7:13 PM

Closed

"error tvapp 00287" Cannot stream

I cannot stream any live TV recieving:  error tvapp 00287 . Only 1 channel plays on the stream APP with my TV

1 Message

1 year ago

Same. Cannot stream and no xfinity help whatsoever 

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

Hello, I am really sorry you are experiencing streaming issues. I understand how frustrating it is, and I am happy to help you troubleshoot.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

same issue.... very annoyed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_ef03c9, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

3 Messages

1 year ago

i reached out to xfinity support thru this forum yesterday and today - no response. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_ef03c9 Please be minded that sending unsolicited peer to peer chat messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines Per those guidelines, continued violations could be subject to a revocation of your Xfinity Forum privileges. We never want to get to that point with any user, so we recommend reviewing those guidelines thoroughly. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. This is just a heads up for future reference, but I look forward to further assisting you.

I see that you have sent a DM and I've responded! Please review & respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here