U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, August 11th, 2024 6:12 PM

Error trap-00148

Can’t watch many of the TV Now channels using the Xfinity stream box. I get error tvapp-00148. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

user_373126 Thank you for reaching out! Have you tried restarting your Streaming box, and modem to ensure a vaild connection to the internet? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I’ve been a Xfinity customer for years, of course I tried resetting the box and modem. That’s what you tell me every time I have an issue with any of my service. Guess what, sometimes it’s just the fact Xfinity sucks and the issue is on them. 

Seems as I can watch some channels (hence the “many channels”) tells me that as usual the problem is on your end. I haven’t called customer service  regarding the issue because it always take forever and ends up being a waste of time. 

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

user_373126 We can help you with your error code issue today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here