1 Message

10 days ago

Same exact problem 

Tried all the suggestions. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_0z7zgo

Were there some letters presented before that 15126 code? We need more details and an understanding of what you were doing in the Xfinity Stream app before this error popped up. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

10 days ago

same problem on some live stream channels on android phone.  iphone and pc work OK.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 days ago

Greetings, @user_cd5qsl! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Xfinity Stream app, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you getting this error code when you try to access specific content, or does it happen when you attempt to log in? Is this happening on a single device, or do you see the same error on multiple devices?

2 Messages

message occured when clicking on "watch" after selecting program. As I said, only happened on android pnone.  after about 24 hours, the app worked ok.

Official Employee

• 

981 Messages

user_xc91jn, Thank you for letting us know the details. Is it something that has continued to happen, or has it stopped?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here