clemjem's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Friday, April 22nd, 2022 10:10 PM

Closed

Error 2111 on Android tablet for streaming and On Demand

Error 2111 on Android, Galaxy Tab A, 7.1.1  and unable to stream or watch On Demand. Streaming error occurred first, then about 24 hours later On Demand was not accessible. Able to access Prime on Android tablet and Xfinity on Windows OS though. I did clear the app cache, but no change.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @clemjem. We are glad you reached out so we can get the Xfinity Stream app working for you again. A couple of further steps to try would be to force close the app and then reopen it. You can also uninstall and reinstall the app. Please let me know if those steps clear up the issue or if it persists. 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityRay​ Thanks for your suggestions; however, neither resolved the problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for confirming that for us, @clemjem. I am sorry to learn that there was no change. I certainly understand the importance of being able to stream without any error messages. Let's get this fixed as quickly as possible. What I would like to do from here is some additional troubleshooting steps with your account specifically on my end. To get started, would you mind sending us a private message with your first/last name and full address? You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your peer to peer ("private") message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here