E

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 25th, 2022 3:53 AM

Closed

DVR recordings and downloads freeze on Stream App

While on my home Wi-Fi watching DVR recordings or on airplane mode watching DVR downloads on my iPad or iPhone, the show will freeze a quarter of the way through. I can continue to hear the audio but the picture is frozen and will not resume after closing out the app, restarting the device, etc. This happens consistently every time I use the app. Is there a fix for this? I chatted with Xfinity customer service and they did a system refresh which did not work and they were not able to provide any other help. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there! 

This is something our Xfinity digital care team wants to look into. Can you please send us a private chat with your full name and full service address? I want to make sure your DVR recordings are working properly for you. 

To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here