DVR recordings and downloads freeze on Stream App
While on my home Wi-Fi watching DVR recordings or on airplane mode watching DVR downloads on my iPad or iPhone, the show will freeze a quarter of the way through. I can continue to hear the audio but the picture is frozen and will not resume after closing out the app, restarting the device, etc. This happens consistently every time I use the app. Is there a fix for this? I chatted with Xfinity customer service and they did a system refresh which did not work and they were not able to provide any other help.
3 months ago
This is something our Xfinity digital care team wants to look into. Can you please send us a private chat with your full name and full service address? I want to make sure your DVR recordings are working properly for you.
To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it