U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 7th, 2022 6:53 PM

Closed

Deprovision Xfinity Stream App

greetings,

i would like to have any and all devices that have access to my xfinity streaming app deprovisioned — can you help me?

many of my other streaming apps allow me to do this myself, but i don’t see that option in xfinity stream.

thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_b52351, and thank you for reaching out to us about the streaming service. If it's account security you are worried about with people using the app without permission, you would like want to contact our security team at 1-888-565-4329 to get assistance as they will have the most access. If you simply want to prevent the streaming app from being used for now and they all use the same login, changing the password would prevent them from streaming as well. Please let me know if there is anything more I can help you with today. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

thank you for the quick reply!

its nothing unauthorized — i just want to make sure my kids will need to sign back in… they can get lazy with sharing the sign in information with their friends.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

My kids seem to forget it all the time lol. Changing the password will require a sign in when opening the app on a device after a password change. That should fix your situation pretty quickly.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here