U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 19th, 2024 5:04 PM

Customer services

After reading all the customer service complaints here, it's amazing that the so-called official employees at Xfinity response to each customer complaints with the same message saying that I'm sorry that you couldn't get help, blah blah blah, and still no resolutions. People, it's unfortunate that all their customer service reps are people who are outsourced from other countries and are scripted to give the same answers. The only people that you can talk to are those in the Xfinity stores that are hear in the United States. Automatic Scripts are generated regardless of each customer's unique situations. If there were any real customer service agents here in the chat forums, they will give a different answer to the unique customer situations. And if any of you customer agents are reading this email, then you would generate a different answer to me to let me know that you are human and that you are responding to the customers services with issues.

6 Messages

2 months ago

I’m on my fourth customer service person, the last one hung up on me! 

I am unable to find another option in my area, they likely know that, and why they raised my bill to $220/mo for basic cable and Wi-Fi!!

Since they can’t be fair, and it’s affecting my remote job and my finances, I am switching to my cell carrier hotspot for a fair price of $64/mo. Screw Xfinity!

No wonder they’re losing money!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here