U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 5th, 2022 3:10 PM

Closed

CNBC is not recording on DVR and missing from Xfinity Stream

Beginning this morning CNBC is not listed in my Xfinity Stream mobile app (iPad and iPhone).  However, it is available and working on my cable TV.  And, CNBC was available and streaming in Xfinity Stream yesterday.  Spent an hour on the phone with Xfinity Support, but they could not find the issue.  Looking at similar posts here, it looks like this happens randomly?  

Also beginning this morning CNBC is not recording on my DVR.  The shows I recorded yesterday on CNBC are still available, but nothing new is being recorded to day.  I can watch CNBC live on my cable TV.  

These two issues seem to be related.  

How can I get CNBC back into Xfinity Stream app?  And, how can I get shows on CNBC to record again?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

2 years ago

@user_578bdf

Thank you for sharing your experience with CNBC with us in our Forum. We like to look at your service and do some internal trouble shooting with you. Could you please send us a direct message with your full name and address? To send a direct message, click on the "chat" icon in the upper right, then click the pen/pad icon, and lastly Xfinity Support. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here