U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 4th, 2021 1:32 PM

Closed

CNBC dropped from streaming app

Within last 2 weeks, CNBC isn't in Beta Stream app. Still part of cable package, but not on streaming app. What gives?

Can't find it with search of channel title ("CNBC"), not listed in "All Channels" guide (channel 819 in my cable package), and dropped from my recent channels history.

I have reinstalled app. Deleted and then reinstalled (which required a re-login). It's not here. What's going on?

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

@user_f657cc Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out. We have some known issues occurring with the Xfinity Stream app that deleting and redownloading the app seems to resolve. Since you are still having issues after taking those steps, I would like to do some troubleshooting specific to your account. 

Can you please reach out through private message (by clicking on the chat icon on the top right of the page) with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAbbie I'm really sorry. I cannot figure out how to pm you through chat. I think I'm too dumb to be trying to use technology to solve problems...In short, though, I turned on my tv yesterday (Tuesday) not having done anything different from when I posted originally, and CNBC was there again. Doubt that helpful, but since it's back, I don't think we could troubleshoot with my account anyway. Sorry about that.

Contributor

• 

317 Messages

Oh! I can help you with sending a Direct Message. To send a Message:
1. Click on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner.
2. Search for "Xfinity Support" and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop down list.
3. Type your message in the text area.
4. Press Enter to send!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here