suave3000's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Monday, June 12th, 2023 1:19 AM

Closed

Clock time

The clock on the Xfinity Stream on Xumo  TV app is always 5 hrs ahead. It shows incorrect time on the guide and for my recordings. I don't have any option to correct the time. Please help.

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @suave3000 and thank you for bringing this concern regarding the clock settings on the Xumo TV app through Xfinity to our attention here at the Xfinity Community Forums. When you say Xfinity Stream are you referring to the Xumo Play app on the Xfinity Flex streaming box? 

Per https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xumo-play-app-overview have you attempted to access the settings to personalize the location of the app to match your current time zone?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@CCShaina​ 

Hi! I’m referring to the Xfinity Stream app on the Xumo/ Hisense TV . The Xfinity Stream app clock is always five hours ahead on the guide and all menus. All the other apps have correct times on the clock. 

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

Gotcha! Is this the same on all other devices or just on the Hisense TV?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I can confirm, this is only an issue on the Hisense TV. While the TV time itself is correct, the xfinity stream app time is 5 hours ahead.

4 Messages

None of the settings in the xfinity stream app on the tv allow you to change the time zone.

4 Messages

As a bonus, i can also confirm the xumo app has the same issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here