W

4 Messages

Sunday, July 23rd, 2023 12:27 AM

Closed

Clicking on My Library crashes app

Since the update on 7/14/23 I have not been able to click on "My Library" without it crashing the app.  This has occurred on multiple devices (apple) all under the same account.  Weird thing is if I search for a show that I know I taped I am able to watch the recording on the app but for some reason clicking the "My Library" will crash it.  Tier 2 Xfinity customer support has been unable to resolve this issue.  I have deleted/re-downloaded/tried other WiFi networks/tried cellular data and all cause the same issue.   

Accepted Solution

4 Messages

1 year ago

So last night out of the blue it started working again.  No rhyme or reason. I check every few hours and boom it worked. Another post with the same issue said they got their’s to work after deleting a recording on their tv that had a name issue (it was labeled incorrectly). So maybe it has to do with a corrupt taping on the main box that when deleted will allow the app to work properly. Who knows but I hope this helps and you get resolution as well. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here today @workplz104. That is definitely odd, and I will be happy to troubleshoot any issue with that app from here. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service?

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I’m having the same problem.  Every solution has been tried.  As soon as I click on “My Library” it crashes.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here