U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 25th, 2022 3:22 AM

Closed

Channel lineup gone

My xfinity/Comcast channels are all gone. I stream from the roku app. All my channels are gone and have no way to stream live tv

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

All of my Roku Xfinity streaming is gone as of this morning 11/25/2022 only 2 educational channels show up I have a Roku in every room all of them are doing the same thing. 5 different units and all of a sudden only this morning 2 educational channels were available. I have reset and updated them and logged in and still the same thing. After googling this problem it is an Xfinity problem.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_5243e6​ same for me 

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

@TheTruthTX If you haven't already please go to the Xfinity app and reboot your TV box from there, this should help resolve your issue as it will refresh the signal going to your modem. We have had many customers report that this is helping, and we encourage that you also try. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_718939 and thread. I apologize this has been happening and understand it is frustrating to go through. Our Engineers are actively working on this issue. For some, it has already been resolved. There is a temporary fix that we have been having some success with as well which is to send an Entitlement signal. Is this issue still affecting you? If it is, we will get a signal sent over.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRay​ Thank you for replying there was an option that was found on a Comcast trouble shooting and it reset my Comcast on yall's end and poof all my channels returned to normal =] so I was able to get it fixed.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

@user_5243e6, this is fantastic news, and we can't thank you enough for providing us with this update. Please be sure to create a new Public post for any future issues or concerns, we're here 24/7 to support you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here