U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 29th, 2022 2:09 PM

Closed

Channel Guide and main menu

The back button on my LG remote won’t work when viewing a channel to return to guide. This won’t allow me to view recordings. Back button works within all other applications

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is happening to me as well. Just started last night.  Then it would come back and work for like 10 minutes and the freeze again.  A small phrase of trouble streaming would appear briefly and then go away.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@user_c5e68a Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I can understand how this can be truly frustrating. I use the app all the time and really rely on the back button working. Have you had a chance to make sure that you have the most current software for the LG TV that you have? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

me too. both LG TV's using LG remote. Back-button to Main menus... nothing happens. For example, can't get to My Recordings

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I also cannot use the back button to get to the menu guide. Started last night. I reinstalled the app, worked fine, now not working again today. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @user_384a16, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Forums. I know how annoying it can be when a remote function is not working properly. Please rest assure, you have reached the right place for support. When did the back function stop working? Have you completed any troubleshooting on your own?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here