chrome's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 1:34 AM

Closed

Casting from iPhone or using Stream app from Firestick or a Roku won’t give full screen

I just installed the Xfinity stream app on my Firestick in my living room TV, my Roku stick in my basement, and casting from my iPhone max to my bedroom TV. 

all TVs (different models and sizes) are showing in the center of the TV with black boarders, instead of screen.

this is THREE different sources (Roku, Amazon  Firestick, and IPhone) to Three different TVs, How do I fix this?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @chrome. Thanks for posting on our community forums. Is the issue happening when casting all the Apps on your phone, Firestick, and Roku? Or just the Streaming App? 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Like I said, it happens when

1. Casting from my phone to the Tv

2. As well as when I am not casting from my phone and using the streaming app directly from the fire stick and Roku sticks

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

@chrome We can definitely help with your issues today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Those instructions are out dated and don’t work. Xfinity Support Is not recognized as an email address to send to

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @chrome, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble sending a direct message. Lets try this:

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here