10251's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, May 14, 2020 7:00 PM

can't stream to kindle fire anymore

Restarting this topic. Have been able to stream to my Kindle Fire HD until recently. Get message saying , "Please check your connection and try again." Have Uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted modem. Nothing helps. I can stream on my phone fine. Called Amazon. Nobody to talk to because of covid. Finally got a live person at Comcast. Who said. "Oh." No help. What to do????

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

1 y ago

@10251 wrote:
Restarting this topic. Have been able to stream to my Kindle Fire HD until recently. Get message saying , "Please check your connection and try again." Have Uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted modem. Nothing helps. I can stream on my phone fine. Called Amazon. Nobody to talk to because of covid. Finally got a live person at Comcast. Who said. "Oh." No help. What to do????

uninstall the app. you will need to go into your phone's setting app and remove the cookies/cache for the app. then power down the device (not just lock it). after 3-5 minutes restart the device and reinstall the app. be sure to accept the terms and conditions. working?

New to the Community?

Start Here