U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 22nd, 2022 6:50 PM

Closed

Can't delete from app or dvr

I had downloaded a show to my husband's phone, I watched it, tried to delete it and app says it is not able to delete. I have tried to download back to dvr, it won't let me, phone says no downloads ate there, dvr says it is still downloaded on phone so can't delete. Please help get Good Sam recording deleted.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_2f2498. Thanks for reaching out about the recording of Good Sam. The recording would need to be returned so you can access it on the cable box again. Using the Xfinity Stream app, browse your list of completed recordings on the Downloads tab. To check in the recording, select the Return option in the Episode Details. You can be connected to any WiFi or mobile connection (inside or outside of the home) to complete the check-in process to allow the recording to be watched or downloaded to another device.

This link is for Downloading Cloud-Based DVR Recordings. Step 7 shows a picture of what the Return option should look like in the app. Please let me know if this fixes the problem or if you need additional assistance. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRay​ my fiancé downloaded 2 WWE programs. When he was done watching them it said remove. He selected for it to be removed. Now it won’t delete it from our library but it’s not downloaded on any device either.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRay​ my fiancé downloaded 2 WWE programs. When he was done watching them it said remove. He selected for it to be removed. Now it won’t delete it from our library but it’s not downloaded on any device either.

Contributor

• 

340 Messages

Hello, @KatW04 I'd like to work with you on removing the WWE programs. 

Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

For any future users coming here for this problem, go into the device you downloaded the DVR shows to, then settings and manage devices. There it will let you return the recordings from your device. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here