U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022 2:04 PM

Closed

Bravo playback freezes and audio delay

I have been using iPad,iPhone and can’t watch bravo or tlc because it the picture freezes and audio continues. I’ve tried 3 things.

1. Exit out of app and retry 

2. Power down both iPad and iPhone.

3. Delete Xfinity app and reinstall 

Nothing worked

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

3 years ago

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can understand how this can be frustrating. Thank you for trying to get this resolved with the steps you have already taken. If it is only happening on the 2 networks, it could be a broadcasting issue. Does this happen on live or On Demand?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityBrandon​ I have the same problem, as do many people I know. It happens On Demand, and DVR recordings. Repeatedly. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Can we get a fix for this? It's been happening for months

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityBrandon​ I have the same problem.  ALL Bravo shows freeze video and keep playing audio about half way through the show on ipad and iphone. There are many complaints about it if you search this forum.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_39a67a, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team through Forums. We certainly understand the frustration of experiencing issues with your services. Let's take a deeper dive at the issue. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address to further assist. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same, it isn’t a WiFi or home internet issue.  The same show on the DVR will play correctly on my Android device.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue here. Remote help is saying it is not a known issue. Both of our iPhones have the same issue. Has anyone had a favorable resolution?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same keeps happening to me. Came here hoping for resolution.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Hello, @user_e176f9 and and others. Thank you for your comments. We will want to troubleshoot this issue to see what could be happening.

Please send a private message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  6. Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here