U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, January 26th, 2022 10:48 AM

Closed

Audio Issue

Programs downloaded to my iPhone keep losing audio 20 to 30 minutes in.  It is very frustrating and I would love a simple fix to this. I have shut everything down, rebooted and even reset the recording.  Please help.  Other recordings play just fine for the most part.  Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

2 years ago

Good morning, @user_771263, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for help with your recording playback concerns. I understand how frustrating this would be when you're trying to watch your favorite shows on the go- I love using the Stream app when I'm waiting on my daughter to get out of school to stay caught up!

Are you seeing issues with the recordings on other devices as well, or only on your iPhone? Are the recordings from one specific channel, or all recordings? 

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Getting no sound is channel specific. Some channels have sound and some do not. Reloading the app doesn’t fix the issue. 

Official Employee

• 

952 Messages

user_6f07e1 Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team! I'm sorry to hear you are running into some difficulties with your audio. I know how important it is, to be able to enjoy your services. Before we begin, can you tell me any steps you have taken aside from trying to reload the app? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

The problem is only when replaying on my iPhone.  Seems to happen with one specific program and about 20-30 minutes in.

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Gotcha. I see how that would be frustrating. I had something similar happen to me with my iPhone. After doing some troubleshooting of my own, it turned out that my phone hadn't properly processed the most recent update of the app and that was causing the issue. I see where you stated that you had gone through the process of shutting down the app, rebooting your phone and that you even reset the recording (thank you for that). Have you tried removing the app from your phone and redownloading it? If not, I would highly recommend giving that a shot. It worked like a charm for me! If you need any help doing this please let me know. I look forward to your response.  

I no longer work for Comcast

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

Getting no sound is channel specific. Some channels have sound and some do not. Reloading the app doesn’t fix the issue. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

The audio problem continues.  I tried removing the streaming app and reinstalling it.  Also removed and re-downloaded the program.  It seems to only happen on one particular program and never at the same point.  Sometimes it would go 30 minutes and then go silent.  But today it only played two minutes and the audio went out.  I don't know what else to try.  Any suggestions?

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

Hi there, @user_771263. Thank you for commenting. May I ask what show you are having these issues with? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here