lbman's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 11:00 AM

Audio issue on Stream downloads

Twice lately I've downloaded Late Night w/ Seth Meyers only to have the audio track drop out after a few minutes and never return. If I actually stream the show, or watch it on the DVR, it's fine. 

I even just returned the download of last night's ep and re-downloaded it, and it still happens at the exact same spot (just short of three minutes into the recording).

Responses

MikeB39A

Problem Solver

• 

457 Messages

4 m ago

@lbman wrote:

Twice lately I've downloaded Late Night w/ Seth Meyers only to have the audio track drop out after a few minutes and never return. If I actually stream the show, or watch it on the DVR, it's fine. 

I even just returned the download of last night's ep and re-downloaded it, and it still happens at the exact same spot (just short of three minutes into the recording).

Try powering off your device and then reboot after a few minutes. (Clears the memory, etc)

Official Employee

• 

343 Messages

4 m ago

@Ibman, Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your audio issues. Have the issues still persisted after a device reset? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Same issue. I've tried on several different devices and get the same outcome.  I've deleted the app and reinstalled, refreshed and rebooted X1 box to no avail.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

I am having the same problem on CBS downloads. This used to work fine for mr but I'm not sure which update corrupted it. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 m ago

Well, I'm no longer having the issue with Seth, but I am now having it with Colbert.   Seven minutes-ish in, without fail, audio goes away.  Deleted app, rebooted, re-downloaded, still happens.

New to the Community?

Start Here