lbman's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 11:00 AM

Audio issue on Stream downloads

Twice lately I've downloaded Late Night w/ Seth Meyers only to have the audio track drop out after a few minutes and never return. If I actually stream the show, or watch it on the DVR, it's fine. 

I even just returned the download of last night's ep and re-downloaded it, and it still happens at the exact same spot (just short of three minutes into the recording).

MikeB39A

Problem Solver

• 

467 Messages

9 m ago

@lbman wrote:

Twice lately I've downloaded Late Night w/ Seth Meyers only to have the audio track drop out after a few minutes and never return. If I actually stream the show, or watch it on the DVR, it's fine. 

I even just returned the download of last night's ep and re-downloaded it, and it still happens at the exact same spot (just short of three minutes into the recording).

Try powering off your device and then reboot after a few minutes. (Clears the memory, etc)

Official Employee

• 

467 Messages

9 m ago

@Ibman, Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your audio issues. Have the issues still persisted after a device reset? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 m ago

Same issue. I've tried on several different devices and get the same outcome.  I've deleted the app and reinstalled, refreshed and rebooted X1 box to no avail.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 m ago

I am having the same problem on CBS downloads. This used to work fine for mr but I'm not sure which update corrupted it. 

lbman

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

9 m ago

Well, I'm no longer having the issue with Seth, but I am now having it with Colbert.   Seven minutes-ish in, without fail, audio goes away.  Deleted app, rebooted, re-downloaded, still happens.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

Any resolution to this? Same issue. I have been recording the UEFA Championship games, play with audio on DVR just fine, download to rebooted iPad, take to the gym, hop on the elliptical, and the audio craps out half way through the pre-game introduction. I have been doing this with no problem for years with EPL games. Would love to get this resolved. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 m ago

Same. Exact. Problem!

majes me worry to record something important!!

New to the Community?

Start Here