U

Tuesday, August 15th, 2023 4:43 AM

Closed

Audio continues and video freezes - two years and no resolution

Comcast get your act together.  People have been reporting this issue for more than two years and no resolution.  Please fix this!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_7a67e8. I am sorry to hear about your issues with your audio and video. I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken and on which platform (cable box, streaming app)?

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs!

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, I am frustrated too. I keep calling and they act like this is a problem only I am experiencing! I've been on the phone for an hour while they "troubleshoot." But they aren't really doing anything.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here