Melrita's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, November 3rd, 2023 3:47 PM

Closed

Audio and Video not in sync

Xfinity what is happening?  I thought you had fixed this problem however it is back audio and video are not working together. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

@Melrita I am sorry to hear you are having this issue again and would like to look into it with you. Have you had a chance to reboot your connection since this happened? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I checked for updates for the app and for tv. Reboot did not work. Deleted the app and then re added. None of it worked. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Ahh! Gotcha. Is this with a Roku Smart TV? There has been a known Roku issue related audio/video sync. Appreciate you keeping us in the loop. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I am having a similar issue with the streaming app I have installed on my tablet.  When I try to watch shows I have recorded, the video will stutter then the video and audio will not be in sync.  Or the audio will cut in and out.  It's awful.  The recordings on my tv dvr are fine, it only seems to be when you view them via the app.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here