U

Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 3:26 AM

Closed

AppleTV TVAPP-00200 Error

AppleTV TVAPP-00200 Error Message on Apple TV 4K Wi‑Fi with 64GB storage. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Not working.

Works ok on FireStick in the same house/internet 

5 Messages

6 months ago

Note:

Error occurs when trying to access LiveTV

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, user_a0b7p4. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about the Xfinity Stream App issues you have been experiencing. Did you try rebooting your modem as well? This can help refresh the network connection overall. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Restarted the Gateway via the app. Uninstalled and reinstalled the Xfinify stream app. Same error message. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_a0b7p4 Thank you for giving that a try. Here are the steps that normally clear this issue. I understand you have done the first step but listed all the actions in case anyone else needs them in the future. Please start from the beginning and let us know if you still have an issue. 

To resolve the "AppleTV TVAPP-00200" issue, follow these steps:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Xfinity Stream app installed on your Apple TV device.

2. Visit on a different device and enter the six-digit code displayed on your Apple TV.

3. Sign in to your Xfinity account using your ID and password.

4. If you're already signed in, proceed to the next step.

5. You'll see a success message on your second device indicating the activation was successful.

6. Open the Xfinity Stream app on your Apple TV and start using it.

Xfinity Stream app on Apple TV devices overview

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

6 months ago

Still not working. Same error message. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_a0b7p4, Thanks for confirming this for us. Let's get this fixed. Did you get to step 5 from our previous message where the success message indicated that the activation was successful? Were you able to access live TV previously on the Apple TV device or is this the first time accessing LiveTV and getting this error message?

5 Messages

I have never been able to access the Xfinity Live TV from the Apple device since first installing the app in February. Again, it works on the TVs in the home with the FireStick. 

Yes, I get the success message on the separate device (both phone and computer)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for the clarification on that! Let's take a look at your account in more detail and do some troubleshooting. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address.

1 Message

4 months ago

Same problem. Same device. Plays purchased movies fine. Will not show LIVE and will not play StreamPix movie started on another device. Shows "Application Error TVAPP-00400 We're sorry, something unexpected just happened. Please try again."

2 Messages

Please see comment below.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @user_6i5pmk

The Xfinity Stream app works on any Apple TV device that supports tvOS version 15 or later, including:

• Apple TV 4K (2021)
  • Apple TV 4K (2017)
  • Apple TV HD (2015)

Have you attempted to force close and relaunch the Xfinity Stream App? This includes signing out and signing back in again. Also, remove and reinstall the Stream app. 

2 Messages

4 months ago

NOTE: Xfinity Stream is available in-home only to Xfinity TV customers with internet.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-stream-app-faqs

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here