NanaMJA77's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 7:40 AM

Appletv+ episodes missing from menu

On my TV...I select my AppleTV Show and hit the Episodes button no seasons or episodes appear.  Three columns all blank.  This started a few days ago. All Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max episodes how up, only Apple tv is missing episodes.  I've already reset 3x, refreshed 3x, unplugged and waited 20-30 minutes the plugged back in 2x.  Tried calling CS, wait time was 6 minutes.....EDIT: as of 8/9 11pm the episodes appear. Oddly the brief description on the main page  is showing "not available".....I'm just glad to get to view the episodes.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

189 Messages

4 months ago

Hello @NanaMJA77, thank you for reaching out to us through our Forums, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response. I understand that you've been experiencing some issues with Appletv+, with seeing episodes. I appreciate all the steps you have taken to try resolve. I would have taken similar steps as well. It's great to hear you are now able to see episodes, the issue is resolved. Our team worked through this and made changes to get Appletv+ episodes back. To confirm, all is working properly now is that correct? 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityBrianW​ Thank you for responding. It would be awesome if when Xfinity is aware of an issue that they would make a post informing customers that they are aware and working on an issue so customers don't have to reset, refresh, unplug and wait....basically frustratingly ourselves (and family members) trying to fix a problem that is out of our hands to fix.

Official Employee

• 

502 Messages

@NanaMJA77  I know that can be frustrating to deal with, so I will make sure to pass along your feedback. With certain situation we do need the examples reported seeing if it is a national issue or not. As far as you can see everything is working properly at this time, correct?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 months ago

I encourage all users to go to the App Store and give this app a one star review and then tell everyone why! THIS will get the attention of Xfinity (as this forum apparently doesn't).

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here