U

Sunday, November 12th, 2023 11:20 PM

Closed

Apple TV Stream App DVR Playback Issues

This issue has made its way back around. When you start watching a recording on the Apple TV Stream app, can be 10 minutes to 40 minutes in the video will stop playing the audio will continue. This seems to happen on 90% of my Food Network recordings. Uninstall reinstall doesn’t work. Reboot doesn’t work. Watching it on another device (iPhone and iPad) doesn’t work either. 

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

10 months ago

@user_avhtoy, I know how important access to your favorite features is, how long has this issue with the Stream app through Apple TV been prevalent for you?

2 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ this issue has been around for a while. And it’s intermittent. The past two weeks it happened to 2 different recordings. Before that it was probably a month or two. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_avhtoy Thank you for those details. I would like to take a closer look at your account and troubleshoot this issue with you. To get started, p[lease send our team a direct message with your full name and full address.
To send a "Direct Message" message:
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here