babyluv's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 11th, 2022 1:05 PM

Closed

app says screen mirroring currently isn't supported on android phone after update!!!

after update on my mi 11 ultra everything is fine until you try to stream on mobile app please help!!!!!!!??

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

my cast is not on????????

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

Hi there, @babyluv. Thank you for creating this post. We can definitely look into the issue you are having. Just to make sure, are you trying to stream on your phone without casting and connected to your home network?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have the same issue on my Android Mi11 Ultra, and no, casting is not on, and I am on my home network. I even turned off cellular to see if it would make a difference.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @user_573be1 I'm so sorry for the trouble you are having with casting through your Android. I understand how frustrating this is for you. Please be assured you reached the place for assistance. Can you please try the following:

1. First long tap on the Xfinity Stream app icon till you see the settings option.
  2. Tap on the App info button that would see.
  3. Now tap on the Storage Usage or similar option.
  4. Hit the Clear data and Clear cache option.
  5. Reset your internet setting and turn off WiFi.
  6. Reboot your Mobile phone, Connect to the internet and open the app again.
  7. Check if that fixes the problem.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here