U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:52 PM

Closed

App not functioning

Is there a current issue with streaming app?  I’m unable to open on iPhone, Samsung smart Tv, or Roku. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Yes. Mine is down too. 

1 Message

Darn it!  Can’t watch Phillies!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_c2861b I'm very sorry for the inconvience you are experiencing trying to stream, I truly understand how frustrating this steaming service issue is. Are you currently still having trouble streaming?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_b3e6b1, We are so sorry about you missing the game. I am a big MLB fan so I understand. Please let us know if you are still having issues with the stream app. We want to do everything we can to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_d2b67e, Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. Please let us know if you are still having issues. We would love to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here