U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2024 12:38 PM

Amber alerts in endless loop

Every amber alert plays in an endless loop long past the expiration. Ihad one expire yesterday that is still going on a loop. It makes it impossible to watch anything. 

Official Employee

• 

766 Messages

18 days ago

Hey there, user_cb074c! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am sorry to hear about the troubles with the Amber Alerts looping. Can you share with us any troubleshooting steps that you have completed? Does this occur on all boxes within the home?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAdrienne​ 

I am using the Xfinity stream app on a Roku. This issue has been occurring since I have switched to the app. It has been happening for multiple years (see prior post). It will happen on both Roku devices running the app. No amount of resetting or delete/reinstall attempts will fix it.

Official Employee

• 

480 Messages

Good morning, @user_cb074c we would like to gather some additional information and look into this. 

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Considering I'm on multiple days of "support", I'm hesitant to mark this as a solution. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here