N

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 13, 2022 3:27 AM

Xfinity Mobile - "Your switch is still in progress".

I switched to Xfinity Mobile Unlimited for 2 phone lines, then the line was activated on Aug. 25th.

It has stuck on this for a few weeks now

"Your switch is still in progress

This process usually takes less than an hour. If it’s been a few hours since you started an account switch, you’ll need to get in touch with us.

Contact Xfinity Mobile care."

I have already spent a few hours on the chat and 888-936-4968 number. No one can solve my issue, I feel like been kicked around, and the agent keeps telling me: oh, our backend has some problem, just wait a few hours, it will work. But it has been more than two weeks now.

I do see a post from Sun, May 16, 2021, that had the same issue, but that person got lucky, and he found someone on the 888 number knows what to do and solved his problem in less than 5 minutes. 

Also, I am having trouble receiving verification text messages from Taobao/Alibaba account. Now I can't even sign in to my account due to being unable to verify with the authentication code. This never happened to me before switching to Xfinity mobile. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

154 Messages

12 d ago

@Ningboren, if you are still having issues, the best thing to do is to reach out directly to our Xfinity Mobile department. You can contact them at:

1-888-936-4968

http://www.xfinity.com/mobile

Available 24 hours/day, seven days/week.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ Already spend several hours, but no one with the right knowledge to help. 

Official Employee

• 

677 Messages

I am sorry, since we are not equipped to work for Xfinity Mobile, we would need to refer you directly to them. My apologies. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I also switched to the two line unlimited plan last week. Received messages that the switch went through as well as a discontinued line. I was told the website would update within a few hours. I waited three days and called the customer service number. The agent said it is a known problem and definitely would be fixed by this morning. Between the original transaction and the cs call, I've been on the line more than 3 hours. I still can't login to take advantage of the iPhone 14 offer. I'm considering quitting the service and go with another for a short period of time and then reapply with XM. The actual coverage and performance has been excellent but customer service is frustrating. I don't even know how I can get the account pin which is necessary to transfer the lines.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

14 d ago

I'm having the same issue. Have called twice and chatted with agents, no one has been able to resolve this.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

14 d ago

Same issues. I will switch back 2 at&t if not resolved by Friday.  

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@Twinels2​ I can empathize with your frustration. I am in the same boat and decided to switch to Tmobile. Unfortunately the link to send a port out PIN is not working. In order to keep your same phone number when going to ATT you need the XM account number and the security pin they can only provide on the website. I am being held hostage and I hope you can get your issue solved. Please post back here if you do decide to take action on Friday and tell us how it went. Good luck.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 d ago

Same issue after switching 2 lines to unlimited. Any resolution? I can't update any of my plan because of this error.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@kkkk333​ Try it now. It's working ok now for me.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here